You are invited to submit an abstract in one of the following categories.
- Original research
- Challenging case presentations
Vascular specialists, trainees and researchers are strongly encouraged to submit an abstract that might be selected for an oral or e-poster presentation.
When submitting your abstract, please follow the guidelines below.
- All abstracts are to be submitted on line via the form below
- Only original research should be submitted
- Challenging cases should be submitted in an unstructured summary with a suitably desciptive title
- The abstract should be as informative and succinct as possible
- Include an appropriate title
- Introductory statement that outlines the background
- Explicitly state the study objectives
- State methodology
- Summarise results obtained
- State conclusions reached
- Include the full names of all authors, organisation, city and country and complete the submission form with all fields completed
- Highlight the corresponding author and the presenter
MAXIMUM WORD COUNT – 250 WORDS – AND MUST NOT EXCEED ONE PAGE.
CLOSING DATE FOR ABSTRACTS – MONDAY 15 OCTOBER 2018
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed and responses will be sent out by late October.
Presenters will be required to register for a minimum of one Symposium day by the Early Bird Closing Date of 30 October.